So after a long time of though I have finally decided upon a name for the engine and from now on it will be know as Erde. Just to note when looking at past posts Erde and PerTerra are the same engine. I will be migrating posts to the new name.
Other then that I have been working on migrating the low level calls to c++. I have also taken this as a opportunity to look into Vulkan. It is still early days for Vulkan and I am undecided but it would seem it throws a lot of past concepts out the window in the name of efficiency.
I have also decided to set the past versions of the engine as public and they can be found at the following addresses. They will not be on the front page so if you want to keep the address bookmark it.